Red Sea Max

yearofthenick

I think the Red Sea Max is a great starter tank. It has a great skimmer and T5 lighting which should keep you happy with a fair amount of corals if you wanted to do a reef setup. I have some frogspawn and zoanthids in mine and they're really doing great.

ddiaz386

yea the red sea would be a great tank, but I wont be able to get my blue or yellow tang
,nissan im guessing you only take cash lol, and i was planning on using my credit card to buy the red sea, but then your offer came up, i am willing to pay $400 for everything including the powerheads, thats just me speaking i would have to talk to my wife to see what she thinks.

nissan577

no i take paypal as well lol. just let me know what your wife thinks. and when my dad gets here ill tell him to give you a call. may i have your #?

spiderwoman

I just started a Red Sea Max last week and I'm very impressed with the setup. So far so good. After I had the tank and stand in my office, I had the whole setup up and running in under 2 hours.

ddiaz386

yea the red sea is nice, do you have pictures? They should really have a bigger version, then maybe ppl with a red sea can keep tangs.

ddiaz386

nissan the number is 3057254088, but i wont be able to pass by today i have school, it would have to be on a weekend.