Red shrooms and some other stuff FS and FT

drea

I have a lot of Red shrooms for sale and trade...... everything in the tank is under 39 x 4 nova lighting..... shrooms will thrive with stock week bulbs as well... Under stronger lighting they will need time to adjust. The quality on these are excellent, I have given these to several members on the forum, and local trades, no complaints....
3$ per mushroom polyp.. these polyps will be all about the size of a quarter when fully open... (and priority shipping which is like 7$ anywhere except hawaii and alaska i think)
i also have some large ones available as well as medium sized ones... I have some rocks w/ shrooms on them also...
Then i Have 2 hairy green mushrooms for trade or sale.
Xenia- good sized frags (would prefer local sales or trades) 15$ a frag
any other info please ask, these pix are not the best, the mushrooms were no where near fully open......... the first two pics you see are when the shrooms have 2 hours of lighting on them... fully open you cannot see any rock underneath them at all!
andre_v@hotmail.com

drea

some more,
note* no photoshop used, pumps were all on, water was in motion, only edit is pics were reduced in size

drea

Originally Posted by ric maniac
so, how much would it cost me for the rock twards the bottom left in pic #4?
the pic w/ the purple tang in it? the rock that is directly under the tang is not for sale.. i love that rock it has about 25 shrooms on it and 3 of them are 4 inches or bigger... i should really take pics of individual rocks..
my bad, the tank is at my girls house and i'm always rushing w/ the pix

ric maniac

Originally Posted by drea
the pic w/ the purple tang in it? the rock that is directly under the tang is not for sale.. i love that rock it has about 25 shrooms on it and 3 of them are 4 inches or bigger... i should really take pics of individual rocks..
my bad, the tank is at my girls house and i'm always rushing w/ the pix
darn! o well, if you could get pics tomorrow of the individual rock i might be more interested...hint hint

jessica47421

how much for the rocks with the mushrooms on them to 47421? very very interested, in the one on the rock bc i dont like to attach them to rock. not that experienced yet

pirate_129

I would also be interested in one of the rocks with attached shrooms shipped to 39401. I am another newbie at corals as well. Thanks.

drea

ric maniac- I can take some pix tomorrow of the individual rocks that I do have available.
zoo28- I think the xenia would probably die, lol
dksart- hairys may already be gone, i will let you know asap, i only have four of them.. they are 8 each and i will get better pix tomorrow.. shipping from usps would be 9$
jessica & pirate- i will have more pix up tomorrow then you can let me know what type of rock you are looking for(how many shrooms), mushrooms multiply pretty quickly, so you don't need a huge rock, up to you... YOU cannot go wrong w/ shrooms, even w/ bad lighting they do great, these were my first corals, i started w/ 15 of them!
happy5446-email sent

jessica47421

i will take the rock with around 5 or so on it, really depends on how many is on the rocks ur selling but i for sure want one.

I overlooked this when i sent you a private message but i have tons of a variety of green shrooms i would love to trade. I also have zoo-snakes and some button polps also. let me know if your interested. Is this all you have for trade?

drea

califishdude-for now yes, i only have red shrooms, xenia, the fuzzies are pending...
i do have a small rock with 5-6 dragon eye zoaz too... would love to see pix of what you are willing to trade, please email me
andre_v@hotmail.com

i emailed you some pics to your hotmail account. I counted almost 50 blue striped mushrooms and about 15 neon greena and green Rhodactis. Ill email more tomorrow

grabbitt

Would you be able to send some pics of your rocks?
Also, if you have any fuzzies left, I'm interested...
And what about the xenia (also interested)?
What would I be looking at for shipping to 47906?

jessica47421

i might be interested in the zoas too, are they still available. and did you see about the rock with mushrooms on it?

drea

grabbit, i am posting some pix now of the rocks, and i have plenty of xenia, i will pm you shipping quote
jessica zoas are still available, there are 5 polyps on this rock, i could glue on a couple more, and picks are being posted now.