Redmond Reef refugium BRAND NEW!

miamireefr

I am selling a very scarce and awesome designed sump/fuge deisnged and made by redmond reef. This item is brand spanking new and has never touched water at all. If you know what this item is then theres no need to ask any questions and be lucky to own one.
In detail this item measures as followed: 36Lx14Wx18H
1st chamber goes to protein skimmer and has a footproont area of 10"x12"
2nd chamber is fuge location and measures 14"x14" and water then flows through bioball area and this unit is drilled to fit a 1" bulk head
I have the instructions that came with this unit and have a very sweet dual 18w 6500k bulb and built in fans.
here are some pictures

This item is local pick up only or can be delivered for a small fee.
Anow for the price.. 300.00 firm, for those who know it's rep and trust me....these pics do not do this item justice... you have to see it to truly appreciate it. Thanks agai Folks!!

fishy.....

Wow......
$300 huh.....................................................................
Good luck. Since this thing is hard to find on the internet it is hard to compare prices.... Unless you have a link
I am seing comparable sized ones (not this brand ) on the auction site for $200..

miamireefr

the appe....i cant do nothing with it...yet..for my 90 and i am not wanting to uprade to bigger yet .but if you do 250 its a deal! let me know...this is new...no bacteria left over nothing in there.....call me at 786-499-0571..lets talk
Nick

miamireefr

fishy..comparable sized yes...design..I doubt it.....no offense but do your homework... btw brand new this unit was roughly about 500 if not mistaken... the design was the best it was the prices on these units which didn't allow them to sell.
Nick

fishy.....

Hey no offense taken. As for homework you type in this product into google and see how many informative hits you get about it's price and specs....... :notsure:

miamireefr

fishy...i know...went out of business...one individual like melev :) he had a great product but his prices were up there..i mean way up there...i didn't pay what they asked for for this unit but i did pay good enough.....his refugiums started around 400 and up....trust me i wish there were some where you can see the pricing but if you go into google images and type this in you will see some of the units...trust..when you pay what i ask you get more than what you pay for...deisgn and build quality is second to none... i really dont want to get rid of this but i can't do nothing with it... but i am not gonna get short changed either.

teaggs

Originally Posted by MiamiReefr
ttt
Send me an email and let me know what I would need to do to make this work on a reef ready system with dual overflows. I mean I only see one fitting for the drain and I would just use flex tubing for my dual returns. bturner809@vertizon.net

miamireefr

thanks for interest but I currently have a sale pending. None the less I still would keep this strictly local. "I" wouldn't risk shipping this to see it possibly bust...

teaggs

Originally Posted by MiamiReefr
thanks for interest but I currently have a sale pending. None the less I still would keep this strictly local. "I" wouldn't risk shipping this to see it possibly bust...
Ok that is your choice. They ship these things everyday and they are fine but good luck.

teaggs

Originally Posted by teaggs
Ok that is your choice. They ship these things everyday and they are fine but good luck.
I will buy it for 250.00 but you are not trying to sell it :scared:

miamireefr

it's sold for 250 locally.!!..sorry Teaggs..I know THEY ship it..I unfortunately don't have that time nor can I make it... Family and work and many pets hinder me from that....thanks for the inquiry though.
Nick