Reef Chili

appaloosa1

Has anyone here used the product called Reef Chili? I saw it on e b a y and the guy who sells it has 300 positive feedbacks on it and not a single negative or neutral. Just wondering if any one has had a positive experience with it on here and if it is worth trying!

sundance1

I have been using it for months now and I love how my polyps,shrooms and leathers are looking! I have just purchased 1 small Derasa clam,1 small Gold maxima and 1 small Squammy and am going to try raising them on nothing but my lighting(3x250 DE MH 14K and 4x96 PC's)and the reefchili.Just started a week ago and plan to take pictures of them once a week to see how they grow.

appaloosa1

Have your corals grown considerably, enough to contribute it to the product? It sounds like its an excellent product and as long as I have a good recommendation i think i will give it a try!

sundance1

My shrooms and zoos have multiplied much faster since I started using reef chili and my leather frags also grew faster and all corals seem to have more color.I'm hooked!