reef tank and pond pics

taznut

i love the pond... how big is that thing??? i want something like that for rays and sfe...

sharkguy22

I got the tub at blaines farm and fleet, (its actually a horse troph i think)its a 9ft diameter by about 3 ft high. Drilled it with 4 intakes goin into a 125g sump, and two outtakes with two 3600 magdrives. Custom made 4t protein skimmer and Uv ster.. The stocking is 4ft tesse, male and female whitespotted bamboos both around 3ft, yellow tail snapper, panther grouper, niger trigger, and in the smaller tub a titan trigg.(hes not big enough yet). The tesse is the nicest eel i have ever had, doesnt bother ne1.

acropora12

That pond is sick nasty, I love the sharks and the tessy. I plan to do the same thing, only a bigger trough for a saltwater for a couple sharks and such, and a freshwater for some large gars, and some arowana, kick arse I say!

xpisceanx

wow! that is amazing!!!
wish i could do sumthin like that!!
i wonder if my little sisters kiddie pool would work? lol she might be surprised to find a SHARK in there!!
HAHAHA

sharkguy22

thats the 3rd pond I have had, they seem to get bigger and bigger. theres allways a cheaper way of doing things. you wouldnt think a 1500g system could really cost cheap when you make everything and do it yourself.