Reef Tank for Sale

fresnofisher76

I am selling my 77 Gallon oceanic. (Custom overflow built in) Complete reef setup. I have been running the tank for about 4 years now. I would like to get $700 for it. This includes canopy/stand with 2 400w MHs and moon leds. About 250 pounds of base and Live Rock mix and a hundred punds of Live sand. 30 gallon sump with Red Sea protein skimmer. 2 Seios 820's. Sump Fan, Sump Light. The reason for selling is that I was on vacation and the person watching the tank never added water to the sump and the tank got hot and cooked the fish. Only a few survived. 2 engineers, yellow damsel, blue damsel, and a queen conch. Will most likely take them to the pet store today. Unless, someone wants them too. Some corals have survived. (Ricordia, Polyps, and some others, not for sure if they will last.
)
This evening I plan on taking the whole thing down and letting the live rock dry out and just putting it in the garage. So if your interested please let me know. I would estimate its about a $2500 setup. I have salt water test kit, salt level tester, ph buffers, and some salt. If you have been thinking about doing a salt water tank or need the parts. It works out either which way. Or you could probably re-sale it and make more by parting it out.
I also need the money because I plan on moving out of state in 2 months. So thanks again.
Fresno, California