reef tanks for sale

hey everyone, I have a 280 gallon,210 gallon,180 gal, 175 bowfront gallon,and 2 65 gallon hexagons and a 42 gallon bowfront, i have pics in the livestock selling forum under colonies, check out the reef tanks, there still up and running, getting rid of live stock first then reef tanks unless someone wants the whole system, i could also deliver.

dbmtrman

are you including filtration, pumps, etc. with each of the tanks? what are the prices for the 230, 210, and 180?

lost boyz

do you have the skimmer for the 180 gallon or bigger tank your looking to sell?
what are you asking for the corals?

hey guys sorry for late reply,
Key00West , nice meeting you the other day, thanks for coming by, now you see how serious i am with the reef hobby,lol

dbmtrman , yes all equipment is included, i'll be happy to give you a list of the reef tank you want to know, thanks
lost boys , yes the 180 has a skimmer made by corallife, it the big model, 300 gallons per hour pump size, not shore of it name.
halcyon , yes for serious buyers, i will deliver personaly and help install and such.

reeferman75

how much for the 280 plus you said it was 84 x 24x24 that only equals 210. . I live in atlanta kind of hard to drive by and see it

Originally Posted by reeferman75
how much for the 280 plus you said it was 84 x 24x24 that only equals 210. . I live in atlanta kind of hard to drive by and see it
i believe your right on the 210 , i'm asking 1500.00