Reef Thieves

joojoo

I noticed some of my frags slowly disappearing day after day... I caught him! I guess he wanted to brighten up his bedroom :thinking: .
Anyone else have a klepto in their tank? I hope I linked this right...

05xrunner

yea all Pistol try and still small frags and rocks on sand to make it supports for their caves and such.

joojoo

Originally Posted by barchtruong
I am sorry but what am I looking at in that photo now? can't tell wat's going on....
Lol sorry, it was taken on my phone. My Tiger Pistol shrimp is stealing a leather frag as his Randalli Watchman keeps an eye out for me! Click it, it's a video.

05xrunner

I wish i saw my pistol..havnt seen him since he dropped in. All i do is hear it, and see all the mounds of sand. I got rid of all the small frags on the sand so he cant steal them anymore

puffer32

I have the same shrimp/goby combo you do. But mine doesn't steal my frags. He did take a suction cup from my heater and is using it for an umbrella or canapy over his patio.

joojoo

Originally Posted by puffer32
I have the same shrimp/goby combo you do. But mine doesn't steal my frags. He did take a suction cup from my heater and is using it for an umbrella or canapy over his patio.

Haha, aren't they cute?
Christopher Lowell it is

larryndana

Originally Posted by puffer32

lol, i'd like to see that.