Reef Update

acropora12

So I figured I would let everyone see how the 29 Gallon is doing :)
Still have that hair algea chilling on a couple rocks, but the turbo dont seem to be doing much about it, I have to get me a emerald crab.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pictures.
All the corals are doing great, I got the monti for free off a local reefer, I thoght it was just going to bleah out, but it's colored up terrifically, and has nice full polyps.
hope you like.

meowzer

Nice monti....I love them
why do you keep the flower pot? also you may just want to pick some of that hair off with your fingers......YES an emerald crab would be a good addition too
Just a suggestion, BUT you might want to spread the rock out a little more

acropora12

the flowerpot is for the clowns to breed in, and I will spread it out a little more. I have also plucked with my fingers I just need a crab to finish the job :)

2quills

People used to sugguest things like flower pots etc...as a place for my cichlids to breed in. I found that they breed like crazy without them anyways as long as I had rock work in the tank or a safe haven from predators.

acrylic51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acropora12 http:///forum/thread/381754/reef-update#post_3327200
So I figured I would let everyone see how the 29 Gallon is doing :)
Still have that hair algea chilling on a couple rocks, but the turbo dont seem to be doing much about it, I have to get me a emerald crab.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pictures.
All the corals are doing great, I got the monti for free off a local reefer, I thoght it was just going to bleah out, but it's colored up terrifically, and has nice full polyps.
hope you like.

acropora12

I took the flowerpot out and now the clowns are out exploring alot more! Who would have thought. And thanks for the thunbs up shawn it means alot coming from you!

scott t

Yes it does look a lot better now that you have moved things around and taken out the flower pot. I really like the way it looks. I cant wait to Aquascape my tank. My Dry rock will be here thursday after noon. WOOT WOOT LOL