Reefeels tank after 5 months

reefeel

You are aware that butterfly fish arent reef safe, right?
Yes but before I picked this one I went through all my books and all the sites I know of that sell fish to see that the copperband is reef-safe, with cation. I have not seen him nip anything but the live rock dosn't bother my dusters either.

liontamer

Just give him time. They have that extra long beak for a reason ya know, and its not for opening locks..hehe, i amuse myself. It will become very interested in yer dusters soon i believe

joker_ca

my henicohus eat all my dusters and the ones i removed i think are dead hey havent opened up in my QT

T

thomas712

And yet another rule tossed out the window LOL

What is that Sebae doing on the rocks? When he should be basking on the sandbed like a good little anemone.
Seriously how long has he been on the rocks?
He looks abit pale to me.
Nice shots of the tank, thanks for sharing. Nice duster!

lion_crazz

Hey, reefeel, what is that in the third pic right around the anemone? It looks like a wardi wasse or somethin... just curious.
By the way, awesome lookin tank!

blemmy_guy

looks great, i had a copper banded, but he killied all my feather dusters, so i swaped him out, i miss him!
, nice looking bubble too!!! Todd:happyfish

reefeel

What is that Sebae doing on the rocks? When he should be basking on the sandbed like a good little anemone.
I only have compacts so I put him as close to the light as possible. I tried various rocks but he seems to love the spot he is in he has been there for 2 months.
Hey, reefeel, what is that in the third pic right around the anemone? It looks like a wardi wasse or somethin... just curious.
Yes that is my goofy 4-line wrasse he was in about 2/3 of the pictures I took no matter where it was.

reefeel

He looks abit pale to me.
He is a bit pale in the picture he is normally a skin color and is slowly getting darker. I bought it totally white-was bleached- but I have been feeding him shrimp and now he does fine and my percula clowns now play in him:joy: .

reefeel

My poor copperband died, well he still is in the process but it won't be long. I tried everything to get him to eat. No wonder my lfs had him 1/2 off, they probably didn't feed it anything that it would eat. I've only had for almost 2 weeks.