Refugium And Light For Sale

vision

I am seeling a slightly used refugium and light, the sump is made of acrilyc and i have a light that fits on the top. i used it in a 125 gal reef tank set up. i had the refugium for abut 2 weeks total in the tank,(my power went out for 18 hours and i lost just about everything
) i paid $99.00 for it new , i am asking $50.00 for it now. if interested e-mail me at tipman01@yahoo.com and i will send you a pic.(i have no clue on how to attach a pic on this site).thanks for looking.

vision

the size(this is a rough estiment) 15 in tall by 22 inches long by 12 inches wide (give or take a few inches) i will measure it exact when i get home..

vision

i replied to the e-mail but it got returned it sais failed to deliver??? i sent another one out hop you get it,do you have another e-mail address????? plus i work a swing shift 2-thirds 2 seconds and 1-first sorry i have been really busy to check back to this site

vision

Originally Posted by Infern0
Sent you an E-Mail 2 days ago...no word back yet.
VERY interested
Genicide@Technologist.com
i just sent out 3 e-mails to you and it says you do not have enough disk space sorry not much i can do on this end do you have a different e-mail address??

vision

still avalible if any wants i thought i had it sold to someone on here but i guess they dont want it,i had it boxed up and ready to ship out,so if anybody here wants it it is ready to go.i accecpt paypal.just e-mail me and we can set up arrangements tipman01@yahoo.com

vision

bump, just got back online and it is still here, VIC2367 said he wanted it and for me to put it on hold,so like a dumb --- i did and then he never e-mailed me back(said he was going to pay by paypal and everything) so if anyone is interested hit me back with an e-mail(i will put it on e-bay here in about a week)

bcollie

I am VERY interested...I've sent you private email. Please let us know if the unit has been sold. thanks,dr