Refugium build help, have supplies...

vkuroczka

I need help putting my refugium together, my husband and I keep arguing over how to set it up heres the scoop:
I have a 125 gal. Tenecor acrylic tank. It has a sump built into it in the back of the tank with bio balls. I have a 40 gal. tru vu acrylic tank that I want to make into a refugium. I plan on making the refugium into three sections, the middle having LR, cheato, and DSB. I want to keep my skimmer (AquaC 150EV) out of the refugium (due to space under the DT). I also need to somehow plumb in my UV steralizer (Coralife). With the way the back of the DT is done with the built in sump, I need to plumb on the left side of the tank and have my return come back on the left side of the DT. I haven't drilled anything yet cause I can't figure out how I want to do this. I kinda put together a sketch, and was wondering if some would be willing to tinker with it. I'll get some pictures of the back of the tank to give a better idea of whats going on back there.
What I have to work with:
40gal. TruVu refugium
2 mag 7 pumps
AquaqC EV 150 Skimmer
Coralife UV Steralizer
I also haven't "made" my refugium yet either. Its technically still a 40 gal tank.
Many thanks in advance.