Regal Angel, Majestic Angel, SUPER RARE Juvenile Slenderspine Grouper and more FS

clowns234

Hi everyone,
I have some beautiful fish up for sale right now. I am just taking a different route in the hobby a need to sell off these fish. I will ship FEDEX PRIORITY OVERNIHT on anything you want a local pickups ar wlcome. Here i what I have.
6-7inch Majestic Angel-Eats anything you feed the tank.He is TOTALLY reffsafe. He never touched any of my zoos,LPS,Clams or anything. Asking $125 for him

5-6 inch Regal Angel- He is TOTALLY REEFSAFE also. Never touched anything. Asking $65 for him.

3-4 inch Juvenile Slenderspine Grouper!! These are VERY RARE. Not much info on them but I have seen them sell for $300. I a only asking $200. He eats everything and is a BEAUtiful Fish. He is above the Copperband Butterfly in the picture

6-7 inch Blue Hippo Tang! This guy is a beauty. Eats everything. One of my favorites. Asking $65.

4-5 inch Harlequin Tusk! Very happy fish and a great eater!! Asking $55

clowns234

5-6 inch Blonde Naso Tang!! Extrremely beautiful and eats anything! Asking $ 75

4 inch powder Blue tang!! Very healthy and has never had any diseases. Eats great!! Asking $45

3-4 inch copperband Butterfly! Eats great and gets along with everyone!! Asking $20

3-4 inch Achilles Tang!! Is in perfect health and is a great eater. Never has had any diseases!! Asking $45

1 inch Sixline Wrasse! Great Fish!1 Asking $8

3 inch Green Mandarin!! Very happy and fat with pods. Asking $15

Last but not least a HUGE Green Carpet Anemone!! About one foot in diameter!!! Asking $85

I think thats it. If you don't like the price just make me an offer.
Thanks

infern0

I must have missed it...where are you located? Also, what have you been feeding them that they are eating so great? Prices include shipping? Thanks.

clowns234

O sorry I am in Columbus, Ohio. I have been feeding Flake, Formula one frozen , formula two frozen, shrimp frozen, marine cuisine, pellets etc. No prices do not include shipping.
Not to be mean but the Mandarin is $15 and shipping would be around $50-$100 for priority overnight shipping. See what I mean. Not trying to be mean or anything.

infern0

That really wasn't mean I don't think. I don't know, I guess you have to be humble when you respond because people are so touchy about things..oh well, I guess I have a little thicker skin than most.
Don't get me wrong, prices are great...just asked if shipping was included cause some people have more of an urgency to get rid of some livestock. Great prices shipped or not! Free bump!
P.S. Do you mix all those food thing together and re-freeze them or do you just feed them different things on different days?
Again, free bump for great deals!

clowns234

I can do FEDEX OVERNIGHT for $75 and I can do USPS EXPRESS for $35. I will only gaurantee live arrival with FEDEX OVERNIGHT because its gauranteed overnight. I won't gaurantee live arrival with USPS because sometimes it doesn't come overnight. But i am in Ohio and you are only two states away and the USPS website said it will get to you next day. Let me know. I accept paypal.

infern0

Quote for Copperband, Sixline, and Powder Blue to 22079 please. Oh, and don't forget my package purchase discount.

P.S. What size tank were these in?

clowns234

The copperband might be sold. The Powder Blue is sold also.
The sixline was in a 20 gallon tank by the way. Let me know if you want the sixline. I cna ship USPS Express for $35 or FEDEX Priority Overnight for $75.
Let me know
Thanks