Reluctantly selling Live Rock In RI, Large Pieces All Top Plate

hayleemilo

Well, I am going to be moving, and I really won't be ably to move it this time. I spent a lot of time collecting great specimens from Alex at Coral reef imports in Milford CT. Anyone that knows him, knows he was an imprter for all of CT and a good part of NY. I have one large top plate that I believe is from Marshall. The rest is all good pieces of tonga and fiji. I have had it in my tank for over 4 years. It is beautiful and totally covered in multi colors of coralline. Local pickup only. There is about 100 pounds of it. Also, I have 200 pounds of pink Caribbean that was live sand when I bought it. It has been in the tank for about 3 years. Please contact me if you are seriously interested with cash. No dreamers please. Thanks, Eric. I will sell the rock for 8.00 a pound. I paid 12.00/ pd. This is all premium stuff. The sand is negotiable.

hayleemilo

Sorry,
It would be too expensive to replace averything. I am still going to be in the hobby, I will just start fresh when I move to Ohio. Thansk for asking. Also, I sent an email to you with my email address and my phone number.
Thanks!

hayleemilo

Well, I am going to lower the price to 6.00 a pound. If no one is interested, I will just keep it and transport it. As they say at the bar, last call :)