Removed the 4 Damsels, and added 10lbs LR... *PIC*

zanoshano

looks good, were the damsles for cycling? do u have any other fish in there? what do you plan to stock in this tank?

dymaxiun

Originally posted by zanoshano
looks good, were the damsles for cycling? do u have any other fish in there? what do you plan to stock in this tank?

No the damsels were a conselation prize when I went to my LFS. They were just a couple bucks... so I got em. (knowing how strong they are to ever changing tank conditions)
Next morning...... Since I knew I wasnt going to keep them in the tank when it was finished cycling I started to listen to others advice. The advice I was given said that they are next to impossible to catch. So here I am looking at the tank and decided to try to catch one without removing the rock (testing thier evasion skills). :notsure: I then made the instant decision once I was quicky outsmarted by those little damsels (i think i can come up with a better name). Out came the rock, then out came the damsels.
So they have been taken back to the LFS and rejoined with thier family.
I am unsure on how I want to stock the tank just yet. I want to see what ambient temp I can get with the tank during the cycling process. I am taking readings, and tracking them. This will aid me in my decision as far as what i want to stock it with, what size heater i'll need, etc. I also have some other questions about lighting that i'll bring up here in the next week or so, becasue that also has a lot to do with the water temp.
I will keep everyone updated!