removing pyramid snails

standish

Several small pyramid snails seem to have attached themselves to my ceriths and also to an unidentified limpet in my 20g reef. Is there a safe way to remove them?
Thanks for any advice :)

dburr

Yellow coris, orange line, four line wasse's are good for them also. Most wrasse will do, not all.

standish

I was not referring to adding another fish (my tank is at limit with two ocellaris).
Rather, how do I remove them from the cerith snail? Tweezers? Is it harmful to just pull them off? Also, how do I get my ceriths to "let go" of the glass so I can take them out without damaging their feet?

dburr

Rather, how do I remove them from the cerith snail? Tweezers? Is it harmful to just pull them off? Also, how do I get my ceriths to "let go" of the glass so I can take them out without damaging their feet?
OOOHHHH, ok. If they are on the glass, I just kinda give them a gentle but forsefull push backwards. They should let go. On rock it's alittle tougher.
The pyrmids pluck off easy. Too easy. If you see any on the glass, if you even brush them they drop to the sand. They seem to know when to run for cover. But, yeah just pick'm off the snails.