REOPENING SATURDAY MAY 2nd and SHIPPING MONDAY MAY 4TH!

SALTWAT3RFISH

Administrator
Staff member
After a very long and stressful month, we are happy to announce that saltwaterfish.com will be taking orders again as of this Saturday May 2nd and will begin shipping the following Monday May 4th. YES!!

300_FOWLR_dude

Gave me the chance to get 4 tanks converted over to salt from fresh, and I have been redoing the fish room so some good came from it for me. Apparently you guys as well, ha. I got in one order from you guys just before the shutdown in fact the first fish in the 300 came from you guys. I only lack an Australian Tusk around 3" hint hint to now finish this one. Well maybe a female bird wrasse as well, and....

Any sneak peek lists gonna be floating around?

SALTWAT3RFISH

Administrator
Staff member
Gave me the chance to get 4 tanks converted over to salt from fresh, and I have been redoing the fish room so some good came from it for me. Apparently you guys as well, ha. I got in one order from you guys just before the shutdown in fact the first fish in the 300 came from you guys. I only lack an Australian Tusk around 3" hint hint to now finish this one. Well maybe a female bird wrasse as well, and....

Any sneak peek lists gonna be floating around?
If I get my hands on the inside scoop you all will the first to know.