repeat buyers level?

alyssia

Originally Posted by fgcu14
the end meaning after you pay for everything?

No, before you pay. I think when you go to checkout it will show you the free items you are eligible for.

fgcu14

ok one more question and i will stop pestering. After your first purchase are you classified as level one or do you need to spend more cash?

roxys655

alyssia, do you know if you can put something on hold. There are a couple of things I want but they don't total enough yet. In addition, I have a credit for an anenome, but it's not in stock right now.

alvin

It MIGHT depend on how much you spend, but then again, we all have to spend at least $79.99 haha

hatessushi

You get a free item on the second order. I just did my second order and was allowed to choose from the list it gave my. I chose the scarlet crabs (group of 3). I was very happy with both the 1st and 2nd order and will order from them again. :cheer:

alyssia

Originally Posted by Roxys655
alyssia, do you know if you can put something on hold. There are a couple of things I want but they don't total enough yet. In addition, I have a credit for an anenome, but it's not in stock right now.

No, you can't put things on hold.

zibnata

Its a pretty good thing. Last order I got an orange linkia star. I forgot what level I was. I just placed an order yesterday and am getting a Blackcap Basslet a $ 34 value. I am a level 4.

alyssia

Originally Posted by fgcu14
aprox how much do oyu have to spend to proceed to the next level ?

I'm not sure. All of my orders have been around $100. I've placed 8 or 9 orders and I'm on level 4 or 5, can't remember which.

hatessushi

My first order I spent $129. I don't if there is an actuall amount you have to spend to get the free item though.