repeating ich occurances

beth

Administrator
Staff member
The best choice for garlic is REAL garlic cloves, minced in the container with the food so that the juices are perserved.
Bottled garlic for the hobby is not very effective.

E

exile415

Originally Posted by The reef
i belive that your fish are becoming more reseptible to the ich because they get stressed mostly cauze from your low sg and a low ph like that would stress the fish out very much 7.5 is way to low for saltwaterfish I would put your fish in the quarintie tank and get your sg up to at lest 1.023 to 1.025 and your ph up to 8.0 to 8.3 then reaclumate them in a bucket with a aclumation of 2 hours then put them back in and then give them some garlic to help their imune system to fully develop this will help the ich to repell of the host not notticing the host for the most part and they can die off natrually
just remember the more stressed your fish become could damage their imune system and be able to get more parisites. if you try this and still nothing I would use ruby reefs kick ich it is safe for fish inverts and corals
I believe that his batfish is getting ich is because it is stressed caused by the tank size.

O

oreo12

Originally Posted by exile415
I believe that his batfish is getting ich is because it is stressed caused by the tank size.
ich is a bug the only way your fish can get it is if it is alive in your tank.