Replacement Power Compact Bulbs

landmeier

I need replacement bulbs and am not sure which ones are interchangable. The bulbs I currently have are Aqua Lux brand. The bulb with the end cap and terminals is approximately 20 1/2 inches. the glass itself is about 19". I need a 55 watt 10000K bulb and 55 watt blue. Does anyone know what other pc are compatable. The terminals where you connect the wires are 4 pins in a straight row. I am not sure what the brand of the fixture itself is named. I see no label without taking it apart. I got the fixture with the bulbs on ----. The fixture I believe is aluminum with black end caps. It has two switches, one for the daylight bulg and one for the actinic. The fixture measures 28 1/2". Any help will be appreciated.

krux

any "straight pin" bulb in the wattage of the ballast that you have should work. as long as the wattage is the same, and the pin configuration is the same, you should be ok across all brands. bulbs available in your wattage that i have seen are 10,000k, 6,500k, 50/50, actinic blue, and dark actinic.
hth