Replacement pump for a seaclone 100

reef46

I have a seaclone 100 and I need to get a replacement pump. I just recently moved and cannot find my maxijet anywhere. If I buy another maxijet 1200 will it come with the piece I need to attach it to the skimmer? Thanks

ajoe110

I have one of those skimmers that I do not use any more you can have the everthing for $25.00 + shipping

redbora

no, it doesn't come with the seaclown attachment piece. you might be able to get it from the company that makes the seaclown. i say seaclown cause honestly it's a pos. had one it was a big waste of money. save up and get a better hob skimmer

dawman

Originally Posted by redbora
no, it doesn't come with the seaclown attachment piece. you might be able to get it from the company that makes the seaclown. i say seaclown cause honestly it's a pos. had one it was a big waste of money. save up and get a better hob skimmer

Not true at all . I run Seaclones on most of my tanks and have worked great for many years so far . Usually people that think they are a pos don`t maintain them .

redbora

trust me, i maintained it. if i had to maintain it anymore, i minus well be the one blowing bubbles into a water column and get better results. besides, there are more negatives than positive experiences across the reefing nation, you can't say everyone that has bought it didn't maintain it correctly and you were the only one.