Resident evil 4

blueberryboomer

I just bought that one, I got Outbreak for Christmas along with Silent Hill The Room, I have been playing the S/H game thou, haven't started the others yet. Lisa

vinsaltank

My son plays that Resident Evil 4 game.
The chainsaw headchopper guy in the first part of the game was enough for me to nearly Crap my pants.
I know he is on " The second disk DAD"
Good luck.
Ill stick to saltwater as my past time.
:D

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Lisa, how can you play SH. Its too scary. LOL
I thought the new Doom was scary. But a very good game.

blueberryboomer

Beth,
Oh I love the SH and RE games, I love to be scared in a controled inviroment. I like to turn all the lights in the room off and play, it creeps out my two teenagers, but I think that is half the fun. Lisa

someone400

OK, I give. I have rescued the president’s daughter and rode the lift down. I am stuck on the battle in the building with the head dude. Any tips? Is it just a matter of dodging and shooting or is there something special you are supposed to do (flash grenade….)??

volitan100

someone400, are you battling the chief guy? If so you gotta keep shooting at him. Yes, dodge and shoot , if you shoot the explosive barrel by him it will do some heavy damage

volitan100

if you think the chainsaw people were scary just wait till you go to the island and meet the regenerators!:scared:

someone400

Yep its the cheif dude. I have gotten to the point where he breaks apart from his legs and starts crawling/climbing around but man, its tough. Sooner or later I will get past him its just a matter of being fast on the dodge buttons. :nervous: