Resident evil:apocalypse

asbury030

So who is goin to watch this when it comes out september 10th? I liked the first one alot. I also own every resident evil game for PS2.

redqueen

Hello, what do you know about the movie? Big Fan, loved the first one. I bought a cube just to own the entire series on one system.

einnaws

My birthday is the 10th.....better than the 11th i suppose. I'm more interested in the new game coming out.....you can play as a zombie and play online with other people........"whats the matter homer i only want to eat your skin":yes:

blueberryboomer

I can't wait to see the movie!:jumping:
I own all of the games for the PS and PS2, and my hubby bought me the gamecube and the game(the one they put out for gc only) for Christmas a couple years ago. Both PS2 and the game cube versions are good, but I think I like the PS2 one a little better. Lisa

redqueen

Yes the GC Resident Evil series is fantastic. Graphics, lighting are amazing. If you are a RE fan and haven't played GC your missing out.

einnaws

I believe the new RE game is for PS2 ans XBOX....not sure tho. Try capcom.com they have all the info...
But checkin out the website for the movie I am reminded of the horrible whisper of "SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARSSSSSS" in RE:Nemesis, man was the dude scary:yes:

aarone

that happened when gc first came out...i think they bought the license to all the original ones...

lionfish28

i hope the next one is alot better!!The first one was kind of boring.I fell asleep.But i did see nemisis:yes: .I think the next one will be very good.I hope!