results using Rx-P with inverts in main tank?

fishfreek

As a last resort i am thinking of using Rx-P in my main tank to treat for ick. I used garlic for three weeks and is no longer doing the trick. I have a 45g with 50 lbs of live rock and some inverts (cleaner shrimp,crabs,snails). I am having a real hard time catching my fish with all of the live rock(bicolor angel and false perk) to put in hospital tank,so i figure this product may work. Has anyone tried this stuff with cleaner shrimp and crabs/snails in the tank?
The instructions say that this product is okay to use with most inverts.
Thanks
[ June 29, 2001: Message edited by: fishfreek ]

playtime

I have used it before and my snails, crabs, feather duster, all did fine. I did have anenomes and it didn't seem to bother them too much. I did work on the ich but it does take longer to work because it isn't a cure, just an irritant. Remember that if it irritates the nasties, it also irritates the fish so watch that. The good news is that the is ich removed from the host, but it is temporary if I am not mistaken. by adding it daily, they fall off and therefor, don't have a host and should die of starvation in about 3 weeks. I think is is like the garlic cure, it works great for some people and not for others. I think it is just trial and error. Use the search mode at the top and search hyposalinity, some people are having good luck with that. You might search for rx-p too. I do wish you luck.
playtime