Returning to the Hobby

Hi everyone! I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself.

My husband and I started out with a 37 gallon back in 1998, worked our way up to a 55 gallon, then up to a 120 gallon and finally to a 175 gallon. Here's what our 175 gallon aquarium looked like when it was in it's prime.

Unfortunately, moving the aquarium into our new house in 2004 was a complete DISASTER and we ended up losing 80% of all the corals and livestock.
We tried to rebuild the beautiful reef, but financial considerations finally forced us to sell the aquarium and everything in it in 2006.
After over two years out of the hobby, I'm a little rusty, but looking forward to getting back into it. I got a 14 gallon Biocube for Christmas that I'm really excited about setting up. Anyone wanting to follow the tank build can find it here.
I look forward to good discussions with all of you!

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to SWF.com! You've come to the right spot for all fish tank talk.

oceanlover

WELCOME to SaltWaterFish! Be sure you look at the Nano Forum- lots of info and fun for you!
Pretty soon you can annoy everyone and post "How many tangs and large angels can I keep in my nano tank!" Ha ha- that really riles them up until they figure out you are pulling their leg. One guy even has a picture of the dreaded "tang police."

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!!
Originally Posted by OceanLover
http:///forum/post/2913371
Pretty soon you can annoy everyone and post "How many tangs and large angels can I keep in my nano tank!" Ha ha- that really riles them up until they figure out you are pulling their leg. One guy even has a picture of the dreaded "tang police."
Awww... you mean I can't keep a beautiful "Dori" in my 14 gallon? But the ones in the fish store are so cute and they are only a couple inches long.