Reverse Osmosis 4 Sale(Best Offer)

fire30b

I have a brand new still in box Reverse Osmosis for sale(Make offer).The unit is made by Kenmore UltraFilter 100. I paid $149.00 over a year ago. I bought it because I was going to set up a tank in my office but I didn't. I already have a RO unit in my house.

fire30b

yes it comes with a tank. I will ship to Michigan. What part of Michigan are you in? I live in Ohio.

dave32

Originally posted by fire30b
I have a brand new still in box Reverse Osmosis for sale(Make offer).The unit is made by Kenmore UltraFilter 100. I paid $149.00 over a year ago. I bought it because I was going to set up a tank in my office but I didn't. I already have a RO unit in my house.

Do you still have the R/O Unit. Please tell me more about it? Thanks, Dave

fire30b

I still have RO. If you want to know more about this RO model do a web search for the Kenmore Ultrafilter 100. Its probably easier than me listing all its features. Thanks

logen32

how heavy is it . and would you be able to check the prce of shipping to canada ontario, l5b 4l5.
thanks

fire30b

I will check on shipping to charges to Ontario Canada 15b 4l5. Is that a letter L after the 4 or a number 1.

scarface

just would like to know if the unit is for sale still and if it still is do u accept paypal and will u ship to ny?

getit

Hey fire30bb,
I live in cleveland and would like to get your RO unit and you don't have to ship, i will come and pick it up.
give me a price and we possibly can do business.
How big is the tank?....How much water does it hold at a time? What is it rated for...GPD or GPH
thanks!

saltn00b

im interested in the unit as well, but as you can tell by the name i dont know much about this hobby yet. is the unit all i will need? how large is it? do i have to hang it on a wall?
lol all i know is that my 75g loses multiple gallons quickly and im tired of running to publix every 3 days.
email please at mikeg31781@yahoo.com
oh ya i live in south florida, 33409

getit

fire30bb, yes I will take it. I do have a few questions still for you. I will try to email you sometime on Thursday, we can then arrange somewhere to meet for to close the deal.
Thanks

angiguider

If this falls thru, let me know. I live in ohio and am in Cleveland at least once a week. I NEED this RO unit, as I am going thru about 10 gallons a week.....