Ric pack available

Flricordia;2593963 said:
Originally Posted by fishy PA guy
http:///forum/post/2593824
I used to do the same thing. Now I leave it as I find all I do is get frustrated and the floor soaked. I actually got this tank's rock work done in about an hour only rearranging it twice. Why not glue them to one smaller rock that they can stay on at least till you get the main rock work how you want it? What kind of fish?
You are right about gluing them to a small piece. I figure if they can move now they will be back to get what they want and I will see them then
I made a big rookie mistake even though I knew better. I setup my 120 with some crushed coral that I got with a tank I bought. I knew better but I thought it would look nice and then I couldn't get my nitrates to drop very fast. It was a good excuse to do some aquascaping
I hate going to my local guy because I always see something I like there. I was going to buy a sweet changing emperor angel that is very healthy and eating. Then I went there and a purple BTA that I have never seen caught my eye and I had to make a big choice between them. I went with the emperor and a cleaner wrasse along with a Mandarin because my carpet ate my last one
. I also had to get this sweet purple tube worm that my wife liked.
Well its been 2 days and I am kicking myself for not buying that purple BTA so I am going to pick it up tomorrow
That would be my life story

flricordia

fishy PA guy;2594059 said:
Originally Posted by Flricordia
http:///forum/post/2593963
You are right about gluing them to a small piece. I figure if they can move now they will be back to get what they want and I will see them then
I made a big rookie mistake even though I knew better. I setup my 120 with some crushed coral that I got with a tank I bought. I knew better but I thought it would look nice and then I couldn't get my nitrates to drop very fast. It was a good excuse to do some aquascaping
I hate going to my local guy because I always see something I like there. I was going to buy a sweet changing emperor angel that is very healthy and eating. Then I went there and a purple BTA that I have never seen caught my eye and I had to make a big choice between them. I went with the emperor and a cleaner wrasse along with a Mandarin because my carpet ate my last one
. I also had to get this sweet purple tube worm that my wife liked.
Well its been 2 days and I am kicking myself for not buying that purple BTA so I am going to pick it up tomorrow
That would be my life story

Hopefully it is still thee and after you get it you can post some pics.

drpaul84

got mine today and WOW simply awesome ric's ill get pics in a bit once the lights turn on, but all i gotta say its THANK YOU, simply awesome, i love them, i made a ric rock out of them, cant wait to see them under the lights, i love them!

groupergenius

Got mine too.

I'll put them in when I get home. I was going to put them in my tank here at work, but decided on one of the home tanks instead.

drpaul84

lol when the boss said alright paul get out of here theres nothin to do, i ran out lol, was so excited to get these in the tank

groupergenius

They all look healthy and were "uniquely packed". What an awsome job Mike. Just got them glued down an hour ago and will post pics later.
I'm a very satisfied customer.

flricordia

Originally Posted by GrouperGenius
http:///forum/post/2597765
They all look healthy and were "uniquely packed". What an awsome job Mike. Just got them glued down an hour ago and will post pics later.
I'm a very satisfied customer.

Glad you and Paul (drpaul84) are happy with them. Hope you glued them onto a single rock for a color combo. Looking forward to pics.

drpaul84

yea i just want to thank you again these where awesome! and yup i glued them all onto a rock i had and wow when the lights turned on these things where amazing! this one that you gave me is huge has like 4-5 mouths on it, i love them i will get pictures up tonight when i get home from work!!!! i love it so much

vincent6396

Just received them this morning, thanks again Mike. They look great, glued them to my rubble and here's a couple pics. Looks much better in person.

flricordia

Originally Posted by Scopus Tang
http:///forum/post/2598590
Payment Sent ~ please PM me with shipping confirmation number and/or any questions. Tnx
Thanks. WIll ship Monday and yes, it does matter that you are a repeat buyer. Always get a bonus.