Richmond, VA tank sale or trade

cynelson

Hey All, I've decided to get out of the hobby. I'm selling everything. I havent had time to keep up with it since we moved. I'd like to sell it all together if possible for $450. I have 120 or 125 gallon (Can't remember exactly, lol) tank, full of rock (alot of rock, unsure how much exactly and it has alot of aptasia that needs to be cleaned), full of sand, homemade stand, needs work to make presentable-very basic 2 by 4's, plywood, etc., glass tops, Very nice VHO light set (double white and blue), heater, pump, a volitan lion approx 6 inches or so, a lg foxface lo (approx 7 inches or so), a clown and a couple damsels. I also have an aquamedic turbofloater that broke and I epoxied it back together, so it works fine, so its not aesthetically pleasing, but does the job. Figure it could be used for a medi tank or something, but you can have it for free with the setup (It's what I use now and it works great!). I also have 2-250 watt metal halides with homemade reflectors, ballasts, etc.and 2 used bulbs for 150.00. If it's sold seperately I need to find homes for the fish first of course, but I would really like to sell it all together. I have a few extras in my attic that I'll pull down for you with the sale as well. If you can't use the extras I'm sure you can sell them and make something off the deal. I would also be willing to trade for an extablished nano with some corals and creatures. Must be pick up only. Thanks!

cynelson

The tank dimensions are approx 18'wide by approx 4 1/2 ft long by approx 26' deep. I'm trying to upload the pics, but the camera won't let me. when my husband is home I'll ask him to do it so I should have them on tomm.

fitchguy

I will buy some live rock from you, if you are willing to I could pick up tomorrow, I am in williamsburg.

steveoutla

I'd like to see pics but I'm very interested in the entire setup. I could possibly come by to pickup this weekend. Can you e-mail me a list of all the equipment to steveoutlaw @ verizon dot net?
thanks!