Ricordeas for sale...

hexedagain1

I am in the process of breaking down my ricordea tank. Here are a few I have to get rid of.
I am willing to ship, buyer pays for shipping.

A. $20
B. $20
C. $15
D. $20
E. $20
F. $20
G. $25
H. $20
I. $20
J. $15

flricordia

if you want to do any trades for zoas I would be interested in b, h, i. no cash right now though or I would buy them.
Bird foods costs more than what I spend on my food.

demartini

will you eventually be selling any of your brightly colored yumas? I know I used to bug you all the time about them lol

hexedagain1

B-C-H are sold.
Adictedtoswf feel free to make another offer on the ones left.
DeMartin iI might have a couple really bright ones I will be getting rid of soon. I will post them when they are available.
Flricordia I am always open to zoa/paly trades. Two of the ones you were interested in have sold. But I have several others not listed yet. Can you please send me a list of what zoas you have?
Sorry for the slow replies, it's been a busy weekend.

Can I possibly get another picture of F? I cant tell very well from the pictures because of the angle, but in the tank does it look very similar to I?
I would also love to see any others you ahve for sale...trying to make my reef into a ric/mushroom/zoa/paly reef.

hexedagain1

Originally Posted by NewSaltWater
http:///forum/post/2757023
Can I possibly get another picture of F? I cant tell very well from the pictures because of the angle, but in the tank does it look very similar to I?
I would also love to see any others you ahve for sale...trying to make my reef into a ric/mushroom/zoa/paly reef.

Here is a different angle, sorry for the delay. It doesn't look like I at all.

hexedagain1

Here are a few more, I really need to get this tank down as soon as possible.
K. $20

L. $20

M. $20 (purple one)

N. $20

O. $20

clownfish11

how much for hte orange yuma in M and do you want any trades like flrics or zoas..and i have candy canes and some kenya tree

hexedagain1

Originally Posted by ClownFiSH11
http:///forum/post/2764387
how much for hte orange yuma in M and do you want any trades like flrics or zoas..and i have candy canes and some kenya tree
The orange one in picture M is not for sale, sorry.
I might be interested in some zoas, depending on what you have. Can you shoot me a list, and maybe some pics?
All except B, C, & H are available.

v8eater

What is the price for the one at the bottom left corner of this picture if you are willing to part with it. PM Please!! Very beautiful Ric. Will any more bright color ones be available soon?