Ricordia frag time is near!

flricordia

Keep an eye out on the weather and once it warms I will be sending out some ricorida. Price will start at $10 per polyp plus shipping.
Don't worry about trying to pick any out just yet, I have bunches of them in each color and there will be plenty to come. Just put your cash away because it shouldn't be too much longer.
Easy to figure shipping before hand. Just bring up the carrier you want to use (I can only give live arrival on Fedex overnight, but will ship any method you want) and use your zip from mine 32572 and figure 1 pound shipped in thermos which can hold 5-7 ricordia. Add 1 pound per thermos. Also add $5 for the price of the thermos, insulation and box.
Just a sample

flricordia

Easy to figure shipping before hand. Just bring up the carrier you want to use (I can only give live arrival on Fedex overnight, but will ship any method you want) and use your zip from mine 32572 and figure 1 pound shipped in thermos which can hold 5-7 ricordia. Add 1 pound per thermos. Also add $5 for the price of the thermos, insulation and box.

flricordia

Originally Posted by Smork81
Im in pascagoula, MS..Instead of shipping could we meet up half way or something?
I'm in Milton FL and you are more than welcome to come by here, but there isn't enough made from these to afford a drive anywhere. sorry, wish there was though.

jmj6239

when is the warm up there here is a few months out yet. Hold for pick up is the only way to go. I definately want some.

mkzimms

im am definitely getting on this bus... are you going to be sending out PM's when your ready or should we just watch the thread?

flricordia

I will probably update on this thread when the weather is OK to ship. Right now here in the FL panhandle I think it is going to get down in the 20s so that is way to cold. Just keep an eye on the thread. All I have are hot colors, no greens so everyone should be able to get a nice selection.
I won't be doing pick-outs though as it is just too difficult to tag them and keep them separate. So will basically just take color requests. 1/2" will be about $10 each, 1"-$15 and larger for $20 also dependant on the color. Some colors are plentiful, some like the rainbows are a little more rare.
Wish I could give an approx. shipping date for when the weather is good but I just don't know. Right now just letting everyone know that these will be available soon so be ready.