Riddle Me Again?

pezenfuego

I'll go ahead and tell you the answer. If the doctor is the boy's parent and his father is dead, then this must be his mother.

So, she can't operate on him because she's a woman.

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEZenfuego http:///forum/thread/379627/riddle-me-again/20#post_3300349
I'll go ahead and tell you the answer. If the doctor is the boy's parent and his father is dead, then this must be his mother.

So, she can't operate on him because she's a woman.
Hi,

Doctors are not allowed to operate on thier own children. The surgeon is the boy's mother. Being a woman has nothing to do with why she can't work on the boy.

mrdc

A woman is at her mother's funeral. There she meets a man, who is a friend of the family but she doesn't personally know. She is captivated by him but he leaves without her getting his name.
The next day she kills her sister.
What is her motive for killing her sister?

flower

Hi,

The sister slept with her mother's lover, who was at the funeral. Mom had died of a broken heart so her good daughter killed her sister out of revenge...At least thats the way it would go in my family.

A psychopath would answer "She killed her sister so she could meet the man again at her sister's funeral

It is greater than God and more evil than the devil. The poor have it, the rich need it and if you eat it you'll die. What is it?

pezenfuego

I'm going to try something. I'm going to make up my own. Now, realize that there is a 90% chance that this will be a complete fail. Here it goes:

A family and some friends goes out for some breakfast after church service. While eating her pancakes, one of the family members faints. She is rushed to the hospital. When she gets there the doctor instructs one of the nurses to give a shot to the sister. Why?

flower

Hi,

The family member fainted when he/she saw the allergic reaction the sister had from the pancakes.
My life can be measured in hours,
I serve by being devoured.
Thin, I am quick
Fat, I am slow
Wind is my foe

flower

Hi,

The sister is sick thats why she fainted, so the doctor gave her a shot to feel better. Brother Nick wasn't feeling well either, what was wrong with those pancakes anyway?

My life can be measured in hours,
I serve by being devoured.
Thin, I am quick
Fat, I am slow
Wind is my foe

What am I?

jtt

wait wait wait. I still am stuck on the first one, the knight and castle one. whats the answer to that one???

tank a holic

The sister was so frantic she couldnt give the doctors the information they needed so they gave her a shot of whiskey to calm her down.

i win

girlina4x4

My 2 fave one liners:

Q1: What did the leapord say after it ate the man?

Q2: Whats the hardest part about skydiving?

flower

Hi,

Q1: What did the leapord say after it ate the man?

UMM...That hit the spot?