Rings or Harry???

lionfish28

Ok what movie do you people like better?Lord of the rings OR
Harry potter?? Lord of the rings rock!!!!LOTR gets my vote!

firefish3

I agree I hate harry potter. It SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot stress that enough. I have not seen the third the first and second were awful. Written for little kids

blueberryboomer

I really enjoyed the first two Harry Potter movies, I don't have an opinion on the third cause I haven't seen it yet. But I gotta say, the previews look good...Lisa

nemo lover

Lord of the rings by far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look at how many oscars they got! lotr is a movie older children and adults can both enjoy. Harry potter is a good movie. But does not spark as much interest for the older crowd.
I really can't beleive you put harry potter in the same category with lord of the rings.

nemo lover

lmao..... Fishman I have to agree. You could take Harry, the whole school/teachers/monsters, and the lord of the rings crew would still whoop there a**. Without the drunk wizard.

broncofish

LOTR is hands down the best trilogy ever IMO. The harry potter series is good because I can watch it with my kid. The first star wars trilogy rocked, the new one SUCKS!!!!! Lucas should have wrote it, then let pro's do the screen play, and directing, then he could have produced it. How can you have a cast with some of the most talented actors alive, and get zero emotion out of them:notsure:

sweetdawn

the first two harry potter movies the third one wasnt as good. cant stay awake long enough to watch the lord of the rings:sleepy:

jim27

Lord of the Rings has nothing on Star Wars in my opinion, and that includes the prequel trilogy as well, despite how fashionable it is to hate it. I still haven't seen the last Rings, but I did read all three books before the movies came out and so far I've liked the books more. Middle Earth just doesn't do it for me the way the galaxy far, far away does.