RIP Darell

pwnag3!!

yeah.... great musician. he will be missed.
the guy who did it must have some serious issues...of course he was shot by a cop with a shotgun... but he ran on stage screaming and yelling about pantera breaking up (which darrel wasnt even a factor in) and shot him point blank

msallen

Pantera was my favorite band since i wa sin 3rd grade i am in 10th now and i cried when i heard the news this morning RIP "Dimebag" Darroll Abbott 1966-2004 i will miss u man i jsut wish i could see oyu in concert one more time.

pwnag3!!

Originally posted by Effloresce
i hope the guy suffured before he died...

i hope your talking about the killer
thats pretty f*d to say something like that if you are tlaking about the legend

pwnag3!!

who cares what you think?
tell that to one of the hundreds of thousands of fans they have.... lets see who needs legal advice then.
why do you have to criticize the deceased?

pwnag3!!

good news....
tomorrow night we go see gwar
on the way to the show were stopping by darrells mansion to pay some homage....
i was thinking a half empty bottle of crown with a glass poured!
:happy: :happy: :yes: :happy: :happy:

bergamer

you just think after making all that money, that he would call himself something like "dub" or 8 ballm just something larger than a dime sack
- am i am sure that I have and will continue to prosecute many of their fans
and hopefully one day they can pay me for defense

And I am not saying anything bad about the dead. The guy who did it, if he is not crazy should get murder in the 1st bc it appears as though it was pre meditated.
I would be the first to say, "lets fry the -#-$" and I would prosecute him myself if I ever had the opportunity!

pwnag3!!

yeah dub or 8 ball would be a good name for a heavy metal guitarist.....
im sure most of the people you prosecute do in fact listen to and worship pantera.... no wait im actually positive... because rock music is the devil and causes individuals to commit crimes.
so what would your nickname be?