Ripley's Aquarium in the Smokies

smork81

BOO i cant watch the vids while im at work!!! It denies me access!! ill have to wait till i get home..ive been there before many times though and did not realize they had those...

threed240

That is one of the nicest aquariums in the US. Did you see the scratched glass in the tunnels from one of the sharks while you were there? Nice video's!

J

jason490

Yea I have some more pictures I will post tomorrow. Yes I saw the cracked glass in the overhead, kinda scary, lol. Yes that place is well worth the admission for sure. I think I might go down to the one in Chattanooga soon as well. Never been to that one, thanks for the comments.

N

nemo_66

cool vids. i did not like the one in Chattanooga. was kinda small. if you just come down here near Georgia, just go to the Georgia Aquarium. it is really good and has some great reef setups. Also, could you post another thread with pics of your tank with the stand? im getting intrest of getting a 28 gallon bow. thanks

I like in the second video, after a few seconds, you see a bright flash from a camera, despite the fact that "No flash photography" is posted in plain sight.

J

jason490

Originally Posted by Nemo_66
cool vids. i did not like the one in Chattanooga. was kinda small. if you just come down here near Georgia, just go to the Georgia Aquarium. it is really good and has some great reef setups. Also, could you post another thread with pics of your tank with the stand? im getting intrest of getting a 28 gallon bow. thanks
Hey Nemo,
Yea I need to get some new pics, I will post them when I get home from work tonight.

jonny

so many fox faces. how would like to stick you hand in there. lol. just asking for it there.
awesome vids