Risc

sharkguy22

I see that you are posting and all but I'm asking what do you got in your tanks now a days. I remember seeing all the posts of your godly shark tanks. If you got any cool pics can you post em.
Thanks.

risc

sharkguy:
I don't have many fish anymore. I had to get rid of most of them when I moved because I just didn't have the space or money anymore. Most of them I donated to places, some I sold, and some went to family members. The Mall of Americas Underwater World got all my sharks. I believe they still have most of them there. I know all my nurse sharks and bamboo sharks are on display there - however the rest of them are not. They have a huge staging facility behind the scenes there that you never even see where they keep tons of other fish. Some of them never even get put on display.
I had to tone down most of what I owned mainly because I am a contractor in the IT industry and with the economy not being the greatest keeping as much money in my pocket is unfortunately more important right now then my hobby. I do however still have a couple wobbegongs, a hawaiian dragon eel, a couple lionfish, snowflake eel, lunare wrasse and damsels in a few tanks. Nothing too spectacular. If I ever get out of contracting and back into full-time employment I will probably start growing my aquarium collection yet again. I do have pictures of my current fish I can post however. As for my old pictures I had on my website. That website was hosted in IIS5.0 on my local computer and after my hard drive crashed I lost all those pictures. Lots of people have been emailing me and asking me about where my site went - but it's been down for almost 4 years.

risc

I'll toss them up in a few hours soon as I get home from work. I have a couple 40s a couple 20s a 240 and a 80. My saltwater fish are in the 240, 80, and one 40. The other aquariums are freshwater.

risc

Hes in the 240 and hes only in there with a single lionfish and the wobbegong. Both are in the pictures.

jr2857

i know this thread is old but that is one beautiful 240 gallon and how big do those type of wobbys get and what is the min tank size

risc

About 10 feet. I have some more pictures I can post later and I might take some new ones in the next few weeks.

jr2857

i hope your going to give it a better home soon cause i heard u lost ur huge tanks from money reasons