Ro-Di is this a good one

osolow

Did you bid on a Rainbow for auction?
Do you know of the TYPHOON III is it an ok filter and what filters should I get the 5 or 1 micon?
osolow

hnf2k

hey osolow, i checked that one and then decided to check your feedback, i like the coin operated machines you are buying. hehe. are those for your house or do you own a bar or something?

osolow

Ya LoL ;) I'm a DJ at a night club I buy them and the Club buys them from me:)
OsoLow
I do have a few to sale if any one need a Condom Coin Operated Vending Machine or Alcohol Analyzer for there home ;)
haha hehe lol

javatech

Originally posted by osolow
Did you bid on a Rainbow for auction?
Do you know of the TYPHOON III is it an ok filter and what filters should I get the 5 or 1 micon?
osolow

I have the five stage 100gpd reefkeeper from www.airwaterice.com same one i think i just need to get the ro flush kit from them $10 and they have a di bypass if you want to use only ro water like for coffee or to drink
i like it and make sure you get the TDS meter so you know when the filters need changing

wetpetman

I've heard all kinds of positive comments about Air Water and Ice, Inc.'s RO units. I'm going to buy one from them, but they have wierd hours this week because of Christmas.

osolow

I'm new so it was good for me becouse but it was only a few pages but I could have learned it all from here buy just asking question here.
OsoLow

jester

I do have a few to sale if any one need a Condom Coin Operated Vending Machine for there home

I can see it now......
Hold on honey, I need to find a quarter.......