Ro water at walmart.

paulcoates

Puffer,
Frazer Zoo sells it for $1 gallon. However, if you are going to pay that much, you may as well buy a unit. I dont think the Walmart in Exton (which I assume you go to) has one of those machines. I could be wrong though. The Distilled water is 58 cents per gallon there

jd

Go to a beverage distributing company, ie the coke, or coors distributor. The one here sell RO water by the 25 gal barrell

puffer32

The one in parkesburg is closer. and the do have an RO in the back of the store, but inconveniently located, they seel their own 1 gal or 2 gal containers which you can refill for .33. but each cost over a dollar with container. Don't want to buy all those containers I will ask about the trash can, might let me fill one for a lesser cost.
Frazer zoo sells RO or their used salt water? I believe they told me they use tap, or maybe that was treasure island in goshen:notsure:
Beer distributor? I guess i can try there, thanks for the tip!

thetrex

I have never used RO water in any of my tanks. I use a 30 gallon ruber maid drun and keep the water mixing and add some air to it. I have never had a problem with my tanks. Tap water seems to work fine for me. Everyone talks abot RO water and you should only use RO. What do people thing the ocean is full of RO water.

thetrex

By the way the walmart is not a good place to by anything from for fish. They have the worst fish department in the world. Besides walmart sucks.

denny80688

when I seup my 125 I had to call 2 different walmarts to get all 125 1 gallon jugs. They actuily had it all on a pallet waiting and loaded it into my truck for me :)

paulcoates

Frzer Zoo has an RO unit that they will sell you water out of...but like I said, you may as well buy one if you are going to buy 75 gallons of it