Robin's 110gl. new pics

mr. limpid

Love your tank, how long have you had the Clown tang. I'm interested in getting one, but read the thread about this tang and articles that they are very difficult to keep and require large amount of water flow. I see from the picture there is plenty of grazing for him or her.

mzangelzs

Make sure he is in a large tank and always buy them young, I lucked out getting this one, he was in an established tank for 2 years and eats very well.

mzangelzs

:help: I still don't know what coral that is that my clown is swimming by. It was given to me. Does anyone know?

chilwil84

Originally Posted by mzangelzs
:help: I still don't know what coral that is that my clown is swimming by. It was given to me. Does anyone know?

Alveopora i think by the picture they are a hard lps to keep alive but easier than gonapora(cant spell ie flowerpot) one of the diferences is the number of petals on each head i dont remember right offhand but i think alveopora has 11 or 13

goingpoor

beutifull tank but you need to get a weed waker in there before that macro takes over all you rock,i had that problem loved the stuff then it take over and is hard as heck to get read of.and i love the clown tang have been trying to get one of them for a long time know.