Robosapien

saltymom

anyone seen one of these in action ?
I got him for my 11 yr old. I was wondering if he was as
cool as it looks?? lol
and I got terrain twister for the 10 yr old.
They both also got video now colors.
Good presents for thier age, ya think??

nc2tarheel

i got one for my little boy but i haven't got a chance to play with it yet. I also got him a "pocket bike" and I've been putting that together. That's what I'm looking forward to "testing" out :D

nw2sltfsh

my son got to play with one at the mall - he is 4 and was surrounded by kids with age ranges from 4-12 all of the kids loved it.
It is really cool. I had already bought all the presents so it sadly wont be under our tree but he is a valentines baby so looks like I know what to get him when he turns 5
Your son will love it!

saltymom

LOL...surrounded at the mall, that IS a good sign!! They say its easy for alll ages to work...and if you stop paying attention to him, he falls asleep and snores!! I cant wait to see what all it does. Thanks, NW2
...and NC, I know what your talkin about there..and for me, .its the first time in years I wished I was five years old again...so I could ride in my daughters new Princess jeep!! LOL I cant wait til shes cruizin around the yard in her new wheels!

buddahjon

man you guys make me want my soon to be born son to grow up so i can play with all his cool toys :p they sure didnt make em like this when we were young

nw2sltfsh

Originally posted by buddahjon
man you guys make me want my soon to be born son to grow up so i can play with all his cool toys :p they sure didnt make em like this when we were young

When my son was born my husband bought him a race track with the controlers and the cars crash into each other.
My little guy is four and still hasnt played with it - Now Daddy is afraid that he will break it, so he wants to make sure it is in good condition. Nothing like a 30 year old sitting there laughing as race cars crash together

nc2tarheel

When my son had his second christmas I was soo excited about playing santa with him. Even though he didn't know who santa was. lol. I went out and bought a HUGE remote control truck for him. Of course, he watched it roll around a few times then went to play with jay jay the airplane while daddy played with the monster truck and chased the dog around the house. LOL

saltymom

The robot came today... brown brought it over!!
Its HUGE..its like 16 inches tall!! WOW. Takes four D batteries and the remote takes sum!! WOW I cant wait!!
We they go to school tomorrow, I think Ill get the batteries..and try it out..u know, before I wrap it..and so the batteries are in it on the big day...just to make sure it works and all!!!
:D Hes gonna b thrilled!!! owow

nw2sltfsh

Originally posted by saltymom
The robot came today... brown brought it over!!
Its HUGE..its like 16 inches tall!! WOW. Takes four D batteries and the remote takes sum!! WOW I cant wait!!
We they go to school tomorrow, I think Ill get the batteries..and try it out..u know, before I wrap it..and so the batteries are in it on the big day...just to make sure it works and all!!!
:D Hes gonna b thrilled!!! owow

you gotta try it -- it would be a shame for it not to work on christmas day -- I completly see your point
a word to the wise that I learned with furbies - either take the batteries out OR find the off switch - you dont want it talking in the package after you wrap it.

jkvjl

Thats funny I can see that furby jumping around in that little box making nosies!!!!
a wordto the wise that I learned with furbies - either take the batteries out of find the off switch - you dont want it talking in the package after you wrap it.
:jumping: :jumping: :jumping: