roommate problems

pwnag3!!

Ok i had some room mate problems but they are all gone now...since he is too
It all started when i introduced my best friend to this girl... well i figured it would just be a couple of dates or whatever... WRONG!
This kid has only had one other relationship in his life... so im thinking he fell in love instantly.
well i constantly told him that he doesnt need to worry about a girlfriend at this point in his life... and to trust me because i have been in the same situation a bunch of times..
Well, he just blew it off like nothing and blew all of his friends off as well. The only time i ever saw him alone was at work or... well thats it.
His girlfriend started staying the night... every night for 3 months straight. she bought her own food for my house and even had her tampons here! (she was living here i know)
well i finally asked her to pay a third of the rent and all bills if she was gonna be doin this crap. That turned into a big mistake to even ask that since she doesnt have any money ( and works every day) and cant afford to pay bills.
Anyways.... things keep goin the way that they were. Chris (my romate) bought a dog.... a stupid Jack Russel Terrier... whatever. Well long story short... i buy my dog a 40lb bag of dog food... he goes through that in like 2 months. chris decided that he wasnt gonna buy his dog anymore food and just feed him mine.. without me even knowing. I finally confront him about it after i notice my food was really low. He flat out lied to my face.
I ask him why he lied after i found out the truth from his woman and he just denied it still.
so a night goes by and im hangin out next door drinkin with the neighbors... chris' girlfriend isnt home so i try and get him to come hang out and to get my friend back for once. well he gets pissed that i interrupted his video game (OH SO SORRY!) and ends up locking me out of my own house... big mistake.
I about beat down the door when he finally comes to let me in... "oh you want in now huh?" with a stupid smirk on his face... "yeah i want in expletive deleted!"
he takes a swing.. i grab we go to ground with me on top... bad news for him. So my neighbors pull us apart and i start yelling at him to get the f outta my apartment tomorrow.
He did. The next day he had peaced out completely.
well he lost his best friend and his girl friend over all this crap.
Im never living with another guy again
Anyways im done with my stupid story now.
question is... anyone have any bad roomates in the past?

beth

Administrator
Staff member
I try to stay away from any other "involvements" with friends, like selling them a car, loaning them money, living together....it inevitably ends badly.

maeistero

ahhh, it happens. back in my college days i'd get riled over finding girlfriends staying for months, but then towards the end of my roommate days i found my gf staying. the bills aren't really that much more because i'd be watching tv or whatnot with or without her. water was the only deal, but water's cheap. we actually ended up with 4 girls living with us the last 6 months and to tell you the truth i enjoyed the constant company, cooking and cleaning. girls are good, even if they don't pay bills. they buy different stuff like decor and flowers and all. it's all good.

pwnag3!!

yeah... since my roomate never cleaned his girlfriend would occasionally....
she never bought anything for our house... i wish she would have... and they treated my dog poorly!

lovethesea

When the Fem Hyg. stuff starts coiming in the house, you know its time for a talk......

and whats with them treating the pup badly. Who in their right mind would do that!! :mad:

pwnag3!!

my dog is big and when im home we are usually outside playing... but they would just leave him locked up in the kitchen while their little S stain dog played in the living room... and they would never give him water while i was gone or food... just stupid stuff that is easy to do.