rose bubble anenome??

mikeyb

i want to make sure it is ok that my rose anenome (for lack of better words) inflates and deflates periodically?:confused: if not what are some suggestions to improve it shealth so that it will thrive more rather than slowly die:help: thank so much for you help:D

nero

i think when they deflate they are trying to expel waste... when it does this does anything come out of it? also, what is your hardware and other tank specs? this might help other people answer your question better...

mikeyb

its a 36g w/bio wheel, 2 power heads, lr, one other pink tip anenome(that never deflates like the rose anenome...fyi), 1 brittle star, 1 cleaner shrimp, 1 coral banded shrimp, 25 blue leg hermit crabs, 3 turbo snails, 1 sea cuc, all water perameters are good except the nitrates are at about 20...but working on that as we speak...hopefuly thats all the info you need thanks for the help guys
:D

sergeant

What type of lights do you have? Is your tank tall 40 gallon or long 40 gallon? How high do you stack your LR? Are the anemones on top of the LR?