Rose Bubble Tip Anomone

msitework

I have a small RBTA, super color crocea clam, rock anomones & small frags of starburst for trade in the panhandle of florida. Make offers for trade if interested.

msitework

Here is a pic of the clam & the rock it's attached to. I don't think I'll be able to detach him because he's been on that rock for a while. The colors of the clam are much more intense than in the pic. The rock also has approx. 9 other clams on it, with several different corals, sponges & different colors of coroline growth. The rock weighs several pounds by itself.

msitework

For some reason the intense colors in the clam don't show in the pics. Here is an overview showing a couple of the other items for trade also.

moray345

he is selling it i believe but what he is saying is that it comes with the rock b/c he cant dettatch it

msitework

Yes,
I'm selling it attached to the rock, it's been on it so long I don't think I would be able to seperate them without damage to the clam.
Anyone,
Make offers.

msitework

sandman,
What color zoos are you willing to trade? Keep in mind that it comes with that big rock with all kinds of life. I would like to get rid of it asap.
Let me know
Sorry the rose bubble tip is sold