Rose Tip Anemone And Horse Tip Anemone For Sale

cross

I HAVE BOTH A ROSE TIP AND HORSE TIP ANEMONE FOE SALE. VERY HEALTHY.WILL SHIP. I WOULD LIKE TO GET 15.00 A PIECE FOR THEM.45.00 TO SHIP OVERNIGHT.
Minimum Tank Size: 30 gallons
Care Level: Moderate
Temperament: Semi-aggressive
Reef Compatible: Yes
Lighting: Moderate to High
Waterflow: Medium
Water Conditions: 72-78° F, sg 1.023-1.025, pH 8.1-8.4
Max. Size: 1'
Color Form: Red
Supplements: Iodine, Trace Elements
Origin: Singapore
Family: Actiniidae

cross

I Can Take Pictures But The Rose Tip Is In The Back Of My Tank And The Horse Tip Is White With Purple Tips.

huggie

If you do I am interested, do you ship to michigan 48420?
can contact my e-mail is capdenny@charter.net
my tank is 50 gal. I have had for 13 yrs., I have one clown fish that needs
a home to sleep in at night.
Thank you.

huggie

I seen that you have some mushrooms for sale, how many an how much
are they? if you have any left what colors do you have.
plus the rose anemone.

How much for mushrooms??? Are they ric's or the smoothies? How much ea? Plus I'd like to know a little about the horse tip- Sounds like its related to Condi's. Do these Anemones come from the same areas of the world?

cross

Originally Posted by lmoore2150
http:///forum/post/2667160
can the horse tip sting? and is it 45 just for shipping? or 45 shipped?
Thanks, Luke
not sure if it will sting. i never put my hands in the tank without gloves..45.00 to ship only ..depends on where u live..

cross

Originally Posted by DameInDistress
http:///forum/post/2667341
How much for mushrooms??? Are they ric's or the smoothies? How much ea? Plus I'd like to know a little about the horse tip- Sounds like its related to Condi's. Do these Anemones come from the same areas of the world?
smooth shrooms..im not sure about the anemone..it was giving to me by a friend awhile back...sorry.im sure you can find more info on the internet..

cross

decided to sell the livestock for pick up only guys...im very sorry, i just dont want to chance anything.if you live in florida, we can help deliver for a fee. we are in central florida..ocala