ross is right parents arent cool

aarone

Well I was having a great time until i call my folks and they say...aaron we are cutting the trip short...see ya tomorrow..
man thats harsh. Tonight im having a party with all of my HS friends but tomorrow i was supposed to have a party with my work homies...
oh well chunk a deuce

blueberryboomer

Well I'm a parent and I'm told I'm a pretty cool one, but if my kids had a party let alone 2 while we we're away, the crap would hit the fan.
Think of it this way, Your lucky they told you they we're comming home, I wouldn't have, I would have just showed up to see what was happening while I was away. Lisa

cptn howdy

i gotta side with lisa on this one. i won't let my kids turn the pad into a party pad. try to imagine the legalities involved should one of your friends get killed drinking & driving while leaving yer pad. your parents would be so screwed.

T

tizzo

Sorry, but I also agree with Lisa... but not for the same reasons, I really don't give a hoot about them, I just wouldn't appreciate somebody ppukin' on my couch, or peein' in my plants, let alone beer in the fish tank!!!

aarone

well i pay for the fish tank...and its in my room.
My friends are pretty mellow...its not like a free for all whoever wants to come bring the mccormicks were getting trashed kind of deal..jsut a bunch of good friends drinkin brew

cptn howdy

oh gawd.
anywayz a-man, look back at yer last statement and just realize how irrational it sounds when yer still livin at home. i'm not tryin to say that you need to side with yer parents. but when you see it from their side, then you can open yourself up to a more realistic approach so that THEY don't get screwed and YOU can still have fun.
ah, hell i dunno.

szybowski

Aarone your getting wasted in your own tread so I'm here so save ya. It appears that reality for some is grounded in reality. There appears to be a larger force of older folk here on the boards. Not many parties turn out all that bad so party on Wayne. I suggest green Jell-O Wrestling myself with black lights and Metal Halide strobe lights but thats just me.
Oh and just in case latex dip the couch:jumping:

szybowski

Na I just woke up from a very long nap
Thanks
but I'm feeling like couping someone so play nice
old foggies:happyfish

aarone

uhh well it was fun....cept for my woman getting trashed on jack and goldshlager....yeah that wasnt cool. everyone else was aiight.
we had skinny dippin chicks in the hot tub hee hee