Royal Gramma and Firefish Fighting

pclown

Royal Grammas can be aggressive, some from what I have read are very aggressive. Mine is fairly agressive.
I would give it a few days and see if they calm down, after a while mine has learned to chill.

reefdude37

People I really need some help this is getting serious, Is thier anyway to stop this. Everytime the firefish comes close the the royal gramma the rg opens his mouth up wide and chases him. I would move around some liverock and stuff but my tank is only and 10 gallon and is to small to do anything with, any help would be great,
Ben

laddy

Remove him from the tank, take him back to the LFS, and chalk this combination of Royal Gramma with a Fire Fish in a 10g as lesson learned. I doubt they'll ever get along, and one won't make it.

joojoo

royal grammas stake territory, a 10 gallon is way too small for a second fish to live w/o trespassing

reefdude37

How do I get him out? Becuase I have so many corals and things that a perfect and my liverock is stacked up how I wont it, It will be impossible to get him out, Whats a good way to do it