royal gramma and flame hawkfish

can anyone tell me the characteristics of these two fish? im gonna get both soon.. i hope they are non aggressive peaceful and very hardy and reeef friendly..replies thanked..
live long and prosper

hunterdaddy

flamehawks are cool and reef safe. Not too aggressive. This fish will be the third I put in my reef. Getting a percula this weekend cause my woman wants one. (I would rather have a clarks but hehe she has paid for most everything in the tank). Flamehawks are nice fish IMO.

rockster

flame hawkfish are very peaceful toward other fishes but are not to be trusted with small crustaceans. They don't swim much and tend to perch above where he can observe everyone below. They also eat bristleworms.

freodockers

Royal gammas are really cool, they are hardy but they can be fairly aggressive. I have one and it would chase any fish that went near his little house, make sure you have plenty of rocks for him to hide. I have had a flame hawk but they do look real nice, but are fairly expensive.

bizkit

The LFS close to me gets really nice flames in all the time for 29 bucks. My flame is cool as heck. Royals are cool. Both have personalities that seem to always make you stop and laugh. My flame when he know I'm getting ready to feed perches on a rock wags his back fin. It cracks me up everytime.