Rubs Got a Clear out for Now in INDY

rubberduck

Hey grabbing me an eclipse and im clearing out corals so that i can help pay for an 1997 eclipse so im selling for now and buying more once i get the car.
then i have clams.
Huge 8 1/2" scuamosa gold black and yellow
crocea 5" florecent blue and green
5" dearsea striped premium blue tips
all for 220
equipment
4 used maxi jets (reliable)
48" power compact unit with moonlights missing glass cover
about 240 watts brand New bulbs
prism skimmer (125)
hang on the back filte 75 gallons
heater for 55 gallons
(entire tank start up kit)
I also have a Huge show size colony of purple tiped montipora digita. it is about a foot by 6inches and is so big its on 3 rocks. about 50 braches.
will sell if given appropriate price, i would rather sell as large peice rather than 60 frags. would rather have pick up because shipping would break it many times and hard to find a bagg that big.
pictures on request in this thread.
negotiable if you would like to combine but answer in this thread.
travis

rubberduck

im glad the interest is there but my bigger priority is to sell as a whole group.
will send emails eventualy but im looking for bigger more economical groups of corals.
the top group equals 20 bucks a coral and would be large amounts to fill a whole 55 gallon tank. if the need for the corals in bulk is not really expressed on the boards i will try local fish stores

mscarpena

Well just let me know if you decide to part it up. I'm sure you will do better selling on SWF.com than selling to your LFS. A freind of mine broke down a tank and got $330.00 for about $1,000 worth of stuff. All in all it's your desicion just letting you know I am interested in some of what you have. Good luck.

rubberduck

Originally Posted by jessica47421
i never did hear back from you on the stuff on the other post are you still selling?
you got mail

rubberduck

Originally Posted by mscarpena
Well just let me know if you decide to part it up. I'm sure you will do better selling on SWF.com than selling to your LFS. A freind of mine broke down a tank and got $330.00 for about $1,000 worth of stuff. All in all it's your desicion just letting you know I am interested in some of what you have. Good luck.
yeah i could get more from personal buyers than lfs, so anyone like to buy in bulk or at least a good number of frags let me know.

flinka

Where in Indy are you? I am in Carmel.
Might be interested in the 54# of Dry LR if you are willing to part it out.
Mitch

rubberduck

Originally Posted by flinka
Where in Indy are you? I am in Carmel.
Might be interested in the 54# of Dry LR if you are willing to part it out.
Mitch
aww nice man i live in fishers not far from carmel. very short drive and saves me the shipping. asking 100 for the rock and i will throw in some coral with it if you pick it up no extra cost, got some anthella for you if you want some.

rubberduck

btw the rock was taken from my cousins 55 gallon where it made arches throughout and is dry due to no room in my 2 tanks. will be happy to show you if you stop in.

flinka

Are you around during the day? My office is off of Allisonville and 96th? I am free on Wednesday from about 11:30 on.
E-mail me at MSL<at>LedermanInc.com if you don't want to put personal information on here.
Mitch

rubberduck

Originally Posted by flinka
Are you around during the day? My office is off of Allisonville and 96th? I am free on Wednesday from about 11:30 on.
E-mail me at MSL<at>LedermanInc.com if you don't want to put personal information on here.
Mitch
you got mail

rubberduck

for everyone i thin that all the coral and rock is gone and the clams and euipment (except rock) is for sale,
travis