Ruby's 24 gal Nano..

So I now have the guts to post some photos of my tank.
Tank has been up and running for over a year now. I still want to change my rock work.. I am never happy with how it looks. I have changed it who knows how many times now..........
Thinking about taking out some of the rock.. Maybe I have to much.. Who knows... Any input would be great!!!!!

Fish:
1 Maroon Clown
1 Zebra Goby
1 Banggai Cardinal
Inverts:
1 rose bubble anemone
5 hermits
1 purple/blue maxima clam
1 orange/gold mazima clam
1 red turbo snail
1 Mexican trubo snail
Corals:
1 frogspawn *two tone* Pink & Green
1 octopus frogspawn
1 SunCoral
13 rocks of zoos all differnet types of zoos *not sure on names*
1 red flowerpot
1 rock of green mushrooms
1 rock red mushrooms
3 rocks of mixed color ricordeas *Maroon, Red, Green, Purple*
1 rock of Sunburst Clovers
1 blue tree thing *can not remember what it is called again Grrr
1 rock of white Xenia
**not all Corals Or Fish are in photos. Took these a few months ago. I will take new photos soon!!**

dplantz

Beautiful clams and are those yumas? Very nice. could you pm the site you bought your clams or did you buy local?

Clams I got local and I believe they are yumas. I just saw that they where red and bought them. I got very lucky on those.
I have another one I will be picking up either today or tomr deep purple with blue spots *Clam that is*.. Thank you!!!

dplantz

Do you ever have any troubles with heat in your tank? Could you list a little about your tanks equipment? Also how often and how much do you feed your sun coral?

Originally Posted by dplantz
http:///forum/post/2662392
Do you ever have any troubles with heat in your tank? Could you list a little about your tanks equipment? Also how often and how much do you feed your sun coral?

Every thing is stock on the tank but my lights. I will be picking up a chiller tomr. With the high temps we been having here in Calif I do not want to risk it. It sits about 78 to 80
. It hit 82 the other day when it was 112 that day just to hot here
. That is all I need high temps when I am at work and I can not do a thing... I want to get a skimmer but not sure which one to get..... As far the feeding the hubby dose all of that. I tend to over feed stuff cause those damn fishs and corals always act hungery and I feel bad cause whenever I walk by the clown is always going nuts and acting like he is hungery so I over feed then we deal with red slim. So after the last red slim attack I told him he gets to take over the job of feeding. He feeds the tank 2 times a day and spot feeds the corals and stuff at least 1 a day if they are willing to take it. He takes care of the feeding and levels on the tank.