I have a 29G nano and I have a couple ?s
first here is some info you might need to know:
Inhabitants:
1 Gold Maroon Clown
1 Engineer Goby
1 fire shrimp
3 turbo snails
3 scarlet hermit crabs
I won't be adding anything too soon, but eventually my tank is going to be a reef tank.
question #1
what would be some good fish to add?
question #2
I would really like to get a peppermint shrimp, a sexy shrimp, and a cleaner shrimp. If I had enough rock and hiding places for them would this be ok?
question #3
I don't have a skimmer for my tank, is that okay?
question #4
If I got a decorator crab would it be okay? Or would if attack my fish?
Okay, I think thats all my ?s hopefully I will get answers!

cannonman

Your fish choices will have to be limited to semi agressive fish cuz that maroon will be mean...specially being first in the tank. With the shrimp, I think you could get one or two more but I wouldn't get one of every kind like that in a tank that size. You should get a skimmer, you may be okay for a while but in the long run with any bio load at all you're going to want one. Lastly I don't know anything about decorator crabs other than they will move stuff around on you.

velvetchs

While it may not be the normal attitude for decorator crabs, my friend got one has a hitchhiker and instead of decorating itself, it ATE her corals. Just be aware that they may have this type of personality.

promisetbg

Engineer gobies grow to 12+", he is going to outgrow this tank. The decorator is fine, they just like to steal stuff like polyps to conceal themself. I would recommend that you get alot more clean-up crew.