Sacramento, CA area please read! Need help with RO water!

archon210

I live in Elk grove, Ca and I was wondering if anyone knew of a place around here that has an RO water dispensor deal. FYI Elk Grove is south of Sacramento, practically the same city. I know Capitol Aquarium in downtown has RO water, but I dont want to drive for 30 mins every time I need to refill on water =(. I dont have ways of mass storing this water. I called Wal-Mart in Elk Grove and they either truly dont have one or, they are just stupid and like most people dont know what it is and told me they dont have it when they really do. I will try and see if they have it, but I doubt their employees even know what it is. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advanced!

Y

yeffre kix

Try taking a look in your phone book. I live in So Cal and there are dozens around my area. Take a look in strip malls where you shop. Might even be a windmill express in the parking lots. Its a small water station that looks like a windmill.
good luck!

slinger

I too am in the area and looking for the same advice. Anyone else live here? and buys RO water localy?

knots

In front of most grocery stores they have the big blue vending machines. I think it's Glacier water. You can use those and here in Clovis it only costs .25 cents a gallon. They seem to have good water.

slinger

I am starting to think it is easier to buy a RO/DI setup instead of track across town when I am needing a water chage or top off. This makes more sense right?

gypsybrat

Live in Orangevale here. I have an RO/DI unit, so I dont need to purchase any water. But I do know that the Albertsons store here has some kind of water machine out front, whereas Ralphs or Raleys I cant recall having one. So maybe check your local Albertsons first. Not much help, I know, but the best I could do.

knots

Originally Posted by Slinger
I am starting to think it is easier to buy a RO/DI setup instead of track across town when I am needing a water chage or top off. This makes more sense right?
If you have a big tank I would setup a unit at my house. But I have 35 gal. with no evaporation so an RO unit for me doesn't make much sense. It's cheaper and just as easy to fill a 5 gal. container a couple times a month.